NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. AN INVESTMENT, DEPOSIT, PURCHASE AND USE OF MULTIPLE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. VOID IN ALL COUNTRIES LISTED UNDER art. III lit. d.
The Competition is designed to increase the Sponsor’s awareness of and interest in the presented products and/or services as presented in its Website. This Competition may not be used for, or in connection with, any form of gambling. By registering at contest.sango.org and entering the Competition, Participants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition.
The Sponsor of the Competition isLe Comptoir des Minéraux et Gemmes (COMIGEM)Rue de l‘industrie, BP 26, Bangui, République Centrafricaine, [email protected] (“Sponsor”).
- Entry into the Competition must be completed at contest.sango.org. Entry requires providing the mandatory information as required (e.g. full name, Twitter handle/username, age category, email address, phone number, and country of your, the Participant’s, residency), and also requires your agreement to the official rules of the Competition and agreement to allow the Sponsor to verify your identity should you be validated as a winner of the Competition (through a live online streamed raffle).
The conditions of participation in the Competition are as follows:
- The minimum age of each and any Participant; thus, you acknowledge that you are of legal age, being at least 18 years old at the moment when you have express your intention through consent and entered in the Competition.
- You confirm that you have access to the Internet as every Participant must have access to the Internet, there are no other means and/or methods of participating in the Competition without an active Internet connection.
- You acknowledge and confirm that you accept all the terms and conditions as presented in this document, the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, and agree that you will respect the rules and the mechanism throughout the duration of the Competition in order to be eligible to enter to win one of two raffles with total prizes of USD $1 million.
- You acknowledge and confirm that you are not a resident and/or citizen who is domiciled, registered, or residing in the United States of America (including all states and the District of Columbia), Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands, any other possessions of the United States of America, Iran, Sudan, China, North Korea, Venezuela or in any other country or territory, where transactions with digital assets are prohibited or in any way restricted.
- You acknowledge and confirm that you, as Participant in the Competition, are not considered as being in any employment relation with the Sponsor, you are not an employee and/or director of the Sponsor, do not have a first, second family relationship with an employee and/or director(s) of the Sponsor, its affiliated and subsidiary companies and their respective advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of the households of such employees and directors (whether or not related) which are considered not eligible, even if they otherwise qualify.
- In case you would qualify as a potential winner (e.g. being nominated through the raffle results), you assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Competition or use or redemption of any prize.
- By participating in the Competition, you agree to:
- be bound by these Official Rules;
- consider yourself as being eligible for participating by respecting the national legislation of Central African Republic and the national legislation in your country of residence;
- accept that prizes are offered by random drawing in quantity and category prize per drawing;
- authorize the Sponsor and/or any public responsibilities to access and verify information that has been received from the Participants in accordance to privacy notice of the Sponsor and/or any legal requirement of data processing and data protection;
- have a registered, confirmed and active account on Twitter social media platform (available at twitter.com), Telegram application, and on the Sponsor’s website available at https://sango.org;
- only submit one (1) entry for the Competition;
the Competition commences at 12:00:00 PM CET (GMT+2) on July 28th, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CET (GMT+2) on August 25th, 2022 (the “Competition Period”).
Entry begins on Thursday, 28th of July, 2022, 12:00:00 PM CET (GMT+2).
Entry ends on Thursday, 25th of August, 2022, 12:00:00 PM CET (GMT+2).
Eligibility and verification: Starting the 25th of August 2022, 12:00:01 PM CET (GMT+2) until the 25th of August, 2022, 10:59:59 AM CET (GMT+2).
Drawing date: 25th of August, 2022, 12:00:00 PM CET (GMT+2); the drawings will be streamed live online on the Sponsor’s website at https://contest.sango.org.
Announcement Date: 25th of August, 2022, 11:59:59 PM CET (GMT+2) will be made by email and/or by the private messaging feature of Twitter’s social network and/or by the Sponsor’s Telegram chat application.
- The prize is non-transferable, and no prize substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed except by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In such event, the substitute prize shall be of equal value as the advertised prize.
- Unclaimed Prize will not be awarded.
- To be designated as Winner, the Participant’s eligibility and its actions in the Competition must be verified by the Sponsor representatives and the Central African Republic’s Ministry of Natural Resources officials.
- All prize details shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. Participants who do not meet the eligibility requirements defined herein are not eligible to win and will be disregarded.
- Prizes are nontransferable and can’t be assigned to any other person, including friends or relatives. Fulfillment of the fourth category of awarded prizes (e.g. Sango Coins) will occur approximately eight (8) weeks after the announcement date.
- Fulfillment of the first, second, and third category of awarded prizes (e.g. ‘Citizenship’, ‘e-Residency’, ‘land’) will occur approximately twelve (12) weeks after the announcement date at which time the Participant designated as winner of such prize category must provide the Sponsor and/or the Central African Republic’s public institutions with all necessary information as required by the national legislation of the Central African Republic in order to qualify for receiving the aforementioned prizes that the Participant is entitled by the Competition’s raffle results.
- Legal and/or representation costs, any transfers, and extensions are not included and are available for subject to underwriting by the Winner.
- The Sponsor and/or any public institution of the Central African Republic with appropriate responsibilities on assisting and/or awarding the authorization of any prize category offered by the Sponsor reserves the right to require presentation of information for verification prior to the award of any prize.
- For the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd category of prizes as presented below, the prizes will be distributed per agreement between the Sponsor, the Central African Republic and the Winner. The Sponsor will provide the Winner with all information needed in order to allow the Winner to receive and/or be able to receive the awarded prize that he/she is entitled to.
- The Competition provides the Participants with 4 category of prizes, in finite quantities as presented in the following list:
1st category, hereinafter called “Citizenship” -> 10 (ten) x Citizenship – with an individual value equivalent of $60000 USD denominated in Sango Coin per unit;
2nd category, hereinafter called “E-Residency”-> 20 (twenty) x E-Residency - with an individual value equivalent of $60000 USD denominated in Sango Coin per unit;
3rd category, hereinafter called “250 sqm land” -> 20 (twenty) x 250 sqm land – with an individual value equivalent of $10000 USD denominated in Sango Coin per unit;
4th category, hereinafter called “Sango Coin bag” -> 1 (one) x Sango Coin bag with177 777,77 coins - with an individual prize value equivalent of $80000 USD denominated in Sango Coin at an exchange rate of $0.45 /Sango coin;
(the Competition’s ”Mechanism”)
- The potential winners of the drawings will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received and subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Upon the random selection of an entrant and verification, the Participant will be declared the official winner of the drawing.
- Eligible Participants can only submit one (1) entry for the drawings. Prior to each drawing, all duplicate entries will be removed and disregarded.
- All entries received by the deadline will be included in all future drawings for the prizes awarded in the Competition.
- After each drawing, all winners will be removed from future drawings.
- The Competition is divided in 2 (two) parts:
- Social tasks for which the Sponsor will offer the following prizes from the total prize pool, in an independent drawing: 2 (two) x 2nd category prizes (”E-Residency”) and 2 (two) x 3rd category prize (”250 sqm land”);
- Staking tasks for which the Sponsor will offer the following prizes from the total prize pool, in a independent drawing: 10 (ten) 1st category prize (”Citizenship”), 18 (eighteen) x 2nd category prizes (”E-Residency”) and 18 (eighteen) x 3rd category prizes (”250 sqm land”), and 1 (one) 4th category prize (”Sango Coin bag”);
- In order to qualify for the Social tasks, the Participant must do the following actions:
- the official Twitter account of Sango at the following link: twitter.com/sangoproject and tag two friends (e.g. accounts registered on the same social media platform Twitter which the Participant has them as followers of his/hers account) and to publish the following message on its own (e.g. the account registered and used by the Participant) profile on Twitter:
“The Central African Republic just launched the Sango Coin! Check out #sangoproject Now! It’s the first digital monetary system powered by Bitcoin, and it‘s going to be HUGE! https://sango.org/ “
- Join the Sponsor’s official telegram group available at the following link: https://t.me/sangoprojectcommunity
- In order to qualify for the Staking tasks, the Participant must deposit in its Sango Wallet on the Sponsor’s website at https://sango.org whitelisted crypto assets of a minimum value equivalent of USD $100.
- A Participant that completes only the Staking tasks, will not be eligible to participate in the Competition and will not enter any drawing.
- Alternate Winners – in case of a potential winner that cannot be verified, violates these Official Rules, refuses to accept the prize, takes any fraudulent attempt and/or activity in relation to the Sponsor and/or this Competition, or cannot be located, an alternate potential winner shall be drawn and declared the official winner upon verification. Alternates will be used in the order in which they were randomly selected as vacated spots become available. The promptness and degree of reasonableness of efforts to locate a potential winner or any decision to declare a potential winner ineligible under these Official Rules shall be at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Potential Winners – in regard to any information entered for or by a Participant, all information must be validated by representatives of the Sponsor prior to award of a prize as per the national legislation of the Central African Republic: any Participant to this condition must include all requested information as per the official information that the potential winner will receive from the Sponsor.
- Official winners will be responsible for any taxes associated with the prizes. National, state and/or local taxes in the country of the Participant’s residence are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- ALL FEDERAL, PROVINCIAL, STATE AND/OR LOCAL TAXES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF WINNER. The Competition’s potential winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (which affirms that he/she has complied with these Official Rules) as well as a liability release and tax withholding forms including national identification number or equivalent, and where legal, a publicity release, each of which, if issued, must be completed.
- Any tax liability that will incur to the Winner, based upon the Central African Republic and their country of residency, current national and local laws, which is subject to change.
- The Winner should consult an independent tax advisor regarding application of all applicable tax laws.
Other Conditions. Release:
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes express permission for the Sponsor and its contractor, partners as set forth in the verification process to use the prize winner’s name and/or likeness worldwide, in perpetuity, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, notification or permission unless prohibited by law, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised.
- The Sponsor, its shareholders, agents and representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible or liable for, and shall be released and held harmless from:
- telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind;
- entries that are late, lost, stolen, garbled/jumbled, corrupted, misdirected, incomplete;
- illegible computer system hardware, software or program malfunctions or for other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature;
- any condition caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted;
- any printing of typographical errors in any materials associated with the Competition; or
- any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Competition, acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of any prize, or any other matter related to the Competition, including without limitation, claims based on personal injury, death, and property damage, publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy and including any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
Governing Law & Arbitration, waiver of Class Action Claims:
- Any and all claims, disputes, controversies, actions or proceedings relating to, or arising out of, the Competition (collectively named "Claims" ), shall be governed by the national legislation of the Central African Republic without regard to its conflict of laws principles and that any and all Claims shall be resolved exclusively by final and binding decisions administered by the courts in Bangui, Central African Republic.
Trademarks and Registered rights, Copyright:
Sango and any copyright material or trademarks used herein by the Sponsor are registered and sole property of Sponsor or its affiliates, partners or shareholders.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes agreement to hold the Sponsor any of its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors, assignees and agents absolutely harmless against any and all claims and/or liability arising out of the ownership and/or use of a prize.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, at its discretion, to change the prize(s) to be awarded as part of this Competition or end the Competition prior to the completion of all scheduled drawings and/or in context of any relevant change of legislation and/or regulation, including legal requirements regarding crypto assets and/or trading, transactions of crypto assets.
- The Sponsor and any of its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors, assignees, shareholders or agents are not responsible for late, or incomplete or misdirected entries, or for incorrect or inaccurate information received, whether caused by the Website, or any of the equipment or programming and/or software associated with or utilized in this Competition.
- The Sponsor and any of its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors, assignees or agents are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication failure, regardless of the cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized with this promotion, which may include limitation or inaccessibility of the internet, this website, or any combination thereof, theft or destruction or any unauthorized access or use of this website, or any injury or damage to any device related to or resulting from participating in this promotion or downloading materials from or use of this Competition.
- The Sponsor makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind concerning any prize and disclaims any implied warrant. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Sponsor’s digital infrastructure components (e.g. website available at the following Internet address https://contest.sango.org or https://sango.org) or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition or disrupt the purpose of this Competition is a violation of criminal and civil laws of the Central African Republic.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to seek the prosecution of and/or damages from any person attempting to do so. Any such person who can be considered to be a Participant in the Competition may be excluded from it at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THE COMPETITION IS SUBJECT TO ALL NATIONAL, LOCAL, PROVINCIAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS OF THE CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC.
- All decisions of the Sponsor with regard to this Competition are final and binding in all respects. Additional restrictions may apply. These Official Rules are subject to review and may be amended or revised at any time at the sole discretion of the Sponsor without any notice.