Who we are
Sango.org is managed by Le Comptoir des Minéraux et Gemmes (COMIGEM, we or us) Rue de l'industrie, BP 26, Bangui, République Centrafricaine, [email protected]
You agree to use the website sango.org (hereinafter referred to as ”the Site”) only for lawful purposes. You agree to use it in a way that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this Site by anyone else.
We update the Site regularly. We are entitled to change or remove content at any time without notice.
While COMIGEM strives to make the information on this Site as timely and accurate as possible, the bureau makes no claim, promise, or guarantee about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this Site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. Each user expressly acknowledges that use of this Site and its contents is at the visitors’ sole risk. COMIGEM does not warrant that this Site and its contents will be continuously available, accessible, non-infringing, or free of errors or viruses, or that the information contained on this Site is accurate or reliable.
The information appearing on this Site is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal advice to any individual or entity. COMIGEM urges any visitor to consider consulting with their own legal advisors before taking any action based on information appearing on this Site or any site to which it may be linked. COMIGEM disclaims responsibility for the content of such documents.
COMIGEM will not be liable for any damages or injury (including but not limited to special or consequential damages) that may result from the use or inability to access and/or use of any part of this Site or from anything submitted, published, or posted by any visitor. The terms of this section will survive any termination of this agreement.
The Site may contain links to websites that are managed by other government departments and agencies, service providers or other organizations. We do not have any control over the content of such websites.
We’re not responsible for:
the protection of any information you give to these websites
any loss or damage that may come from your use of these websites, or any other websites they link or refer to
You agree to release us from any claims or disputes that may come from using these websites.
You should read all terms and conditions, privacy policies and end user licenses that relate to these websites before you use them.
this website that COMIGEM uses for the Sango project and all its related services,
websites and services hosted by COMIGEM’s partners and/or contractors on COMIGEM’s behalf.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Site contains data and works prepared by officers or employees of COMIGEM as part of their official duties that are not covered by copyright. However, you should not assume anything on this Site is necessarily in the public domain. For example, this Site also contains the following:
copyrighted material owned by third parties that has been licensed to COMIGEM,
copyrighted material created by third parties that has been assigned to and is now owned by COMIGEM,
trademarks and other intellectual property owned by third parties and licensed to COMIGEM.
This Site also contains trademarks owned by COMIGEM.
Examples of trademarks owned by COMIGEM are as follows:
Sango Crypto Island ™
Using this Site
1. Acceptable use: You may view, download, and print any material on this Site that is not subject to copyright or other intellectual property, privacy rights or other legal protections in your jurisdiction, or for which you have a valid fair use claim, provided you may view, download, and print catalog or other written and graphic ordering material on this Site for noncommercial personal use only.
Otherwise, you may not, without the express prior written permission of COMIGEM and any other rights owner, publicly display, perform, transmit, list, modify, reproduce, distribute, participate in the transfer or sale of, make derivative works from, upload, or otherwise use any of this Site’s content or the selection, arrangement or coordination of its content. If you receive such permission, you may not delete or change the existing copyright and/or trademark notices.
2. Commercial use: You agree not to post or use any information from this Site for any advertising or solicitation for products or services without COMIGEM’s advance written permission. You also agree not to transmit, post, or distribute anything that is obscene, libelous, abusive, vulgar, threatening, discourteous or otherwise objectionable; violates any law or rights of any party; or is or contains a virus or other harmful material. Users are solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of rights or other harm resulting from such submissions. Although it is not COMIGEM’s practice to edit materials or messages posted by users of this Site or its contents, COMIGEM reserves the right (but is not obligated) to delete user messages or materials in whole or in part. For program specific official COMIGEM Sites and official COMIGEM social networking sites, please also consult their COMIGEM and site owner user comment policies.
4. Commercial use: You may not use this Site for trading, sales, or commercial purposes other than for making purchases from COMIGEM.
5. Submissions: By submitting any personally-identifiable information - such as your email address, name, or postal address - you are warranting that you are 18 years of age or older. By submitting any material - including but not limited to suggestions, ideas, and messages (other than your comments on a social media portal), and artwork - to or through this Site, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials has expressly granted) COMIGEM and its assigns the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual nonexclusive right and license to use, adapt and modify, incorporate in other works, translate, transmit and distribute worldwide all or part of such material in any form and in or by any medium now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose without compensation (including the right to sublicense). The terms of this section will survive any termination of this agreement.
6. Copyright usage: most content on the Site is subject to government copyright protected information.
You can reproduce content published on the Site as long as you follow the government’s conditions. Anyone interested in using any content and/or copyright material published on the Site, will need to contact COMIGEM in order to establish the grounds on that usage.
Any websites and/or applications that use COMIGEM’s information feeds and/or content published on this Site are not to be considered the products of COMIGEM, and they might use versions of our content that have been edited and stored for later use (‘cached’).
We do not give any guarantees, conditions or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any content used by these products. We’re not liable for any loss or damage that may come from your use of these products and/or decisions made by reading/acknowledging the information presented and/or published on the Site and/or any such third-party website and/or application.
Disclaimers and Warranties
1. COMIGEM expresses no opinion on the soundness as an investment of any type. This Site and others accessible through it may contain material provided by third parties (e.g., information, opinions, data, software, or other content). This material does not necessarily originate from the Central African Republic. COMIGEM bears no responsibility for material or services provided or as provided by third parties, or for the quality of information provided through these other sites and computer systems. This Site may also, from time to time, include links to publicly available government Sites, including government sites that are not Central African Republic Government (other) websites. Such websites may have data collection and privacy practices that differ from COMIGEM’s data collection and privacy practices. Links to other resources are provided as a convenience for informational purposes only, and links to other sites, or references to any person, organization, product, process, or service should not be construed as Central African Republic or COMIGEM’s endorsement, recommendation, approval, sponsorship, or authorization, or association with, these organizations or positions.
2. Except with respect to any express warranties provided with products sold through COMIGEM’s Site, the materials on this Site are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. COMIGEM disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained on this Site or in related materials, nothing contained in this Site shall constitute a requirements contract or a guarantee of delivery or availability. Any contract or commitment made to third parties relating to COMIGEM products to be handled, acquired or electronically delivered directly or indirectly through this Site is entirely at the users’ own risk.
Changes and Termination
COMIGEM reserves the right to change or discontinue all or any content or features of this Site, or to change all or part of this agreement, at any time at its own discretion. Changes will be effective upon posting on this Site or upon other notice to users. This agreement will be effective until terminated by COMIGEM or by you. You may terminate this agreement at any time by ceasing your use of this Site and destroying all materials you obtained from it.
Venue, Jurisdiction and Choice of Law
By accessing this Site, you are consenting to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Central African Republic, in any action arising out of or relating to this agreement (including, without limitation, any use of this Site and COMIGEM’s web presence), and you waive any other venue to which you might be otherwise entitled. This agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Central African Republic.
The most up to date version of our content will always be on the Site.
Content last updated on 18th of July, 2022